At Capgemini, the principles of corporate responsibility and sustainability go beyond legal compliance and philanthropy. They are embedded in our business
, processes and ways of working. Our leadership in corporate responsibility and sustainable excellence is driven by a bold and influential approach that encompasses:
- Values & Ethics: It’s about who we are and the way we do business. We embrace our core values of honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, solidarity, modesty and fun. Our rigorous Code of Business Ethics underpins our business practices, procurement behaviors and employee welfare policies.
- Environmental Sustainability: We have a deep and measured understanding of our impact on the environment. We are working to reduce our impact on the natural environment from energy, business travel and waste. We raise employee awareness on critical issues in sustainable development.
- Community Engagement: We strive to have a positive impact on the communities in which we live and operate. To do so, we work with local, national and international charities, NGOs and authorities on topics such as inclusivity and skills for the future. We support and encourage our employees to actively participate in community development.
- People Culture: We aim to be the employer of choice for people who wish to flourish in a creative and diverse environment. As a responsible and inclusive employer, we focus on the professional development and well being of all our employees, with respect and value for their diversity. We ensure that our business practices and facilities empower delivery excellence.
- Client Services: Our clients benefit from our deep understanding of sustainability and our world-class business transformation capabilities. We incorporate customer dialogue and feedback to ensure long-lasting value and tangible results.