Capgemini University plays a key role in developing our employees’ skills and capabilities to deliver the best solutions for our clients that drive real business results. With a focus on hot topics and key employee populations, Capgemini University leverages digital-age learning principles to deliver a learner-centric end-to-end experience to inspire and develop Capgemini employees as they continuously grow in their professions.
Building Toward Greater Success
The quality of the services provided by Capgemini to our clients depends on the excellence and the motivation of our teams. The Group invests in all of our employees, from the moment they are hired, and at every step of their careers. Capgemini University ensures our employees stay at the cutting edge and deliver business value on clients’ new demands around hot topics such as Digital, Insights & Data, Cloud, Mobile, Cybersecurity and Business Services.
From software engineers to engagement managers, sales professionals to senior executives, Capgemini University helps all of our employees access the learning tools and customized curriculum they need to take their career where they want it to go.
In 2015, Capgemini University’s global curriculum delivered more than 3.3 million learning hours to over 161,000 participants, which represents 89% of the Group’s headcount:
- 4,700 at our learning campus in Les Fontaines, France.
- 34,000 locally across 40 countries
- 136,000 virtually with e-learning modules and in virtual classrooms.
Practical Learning Journeys
Employees benefit from innovative learning solutions based on our award-winning Capgemini approach. It’s designed to give all employees an overview of the learning possibilities available to develop their skills, increase their capabilities and help transform our business. Within each curriculum, employees can choose from a wide variety of practical learning journeys, all of which are immediately applicable to their daily work.
We help our people build their competencies in an agile, accelerated manner through an optimized delivery mix offering anytime, anywhere access.
- 'On the job' assignments
- Our learning campuses
- Virtual books 24/7
- Vodcasts and podcasts
- Virtual classrooms and mentoring
- E-learning modules
- Mobile learning applications
Global Campus Events
Additional learning opportunities include global learning and mobilization events at our Les Fontaines campus, which allows Capgemini University to align, develop and deploy content in an accelerated manner:
- Business Priority Weeks: These events, held three times a year at Les Fontaines, integrate classroom courses and activities centered on Group priorities, thus providing an open dialogue for employees to build a common language, real team spirit and a better understanding of our capabilities.
- Consulting Week: More than 500 consultants from around the world convene to learn and grow at this unique learning event hosted by Capgemini Consulting, in partnership with Capgemini University.
- Community Week: 250 participants are invited to regular events to develop their skills and capabilities, and to discuss and build communities.
- Talent Week: Held twice a year at Les Fontaines, Talent Week is an opportunity to focus on developing employees’ personal skills and capabilities, including leadership skills, as well as highlight important ‘people’ priorities such as diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Real Know-How from Our Facilitators
Our University Facilitators team comprises over 400 professionals who teach at our international campus weeks, locally in different countries and virtually. More than 90% of them are Capgemini employees and practitioners from the field, who provide unique insights into real-life client experiences, in-depth project knowledge and “hands-on” experience of tools and methodologies.
Recognizing Learning Excellence
Our awards and recognitions are proof of Capgemini University’s ongoing commitment to supporting long-term learning:
- Capgemini University received its second, five- year reaccreditation from the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development). It is the only corporate university from the IT industry to have this prestigious accreditation, which is a mechanism for quality benchmarking, mutual learning and sharing of good practices where internal self-assessment is combined with an external review from experienced peers against a comprehensive set of rigorous criteria.
- Awarded Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards; Gold Medal for Software Engineers MOOC (Massive Online Open Course) of the Future as the Best Innovative Learning and Development Program and Silver Medal for Engagement Manager Certification Program as the Best Learning Program supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy
- Awarded two citation awards in the ATD Excellence in Practice Awards for the Connect & Drive talent acceleration program
Already a Capgemini team member?
Contact Capgemini University now to learn how to access the learning tools to jump-start your skills development and career advancement.
Already a Capgemini team member?Contact Capgemini University now to learn how to access the learning tools you need to jumpstart your skills development and career advancement
- 2007 Best Mature Corporate University and Most Innovative Corporate University by the International Quality and Productivity Centre (IQPC)
- Recognized by the Corporate University Xchange for best practices in corporate education