Aiming high? Capgemini offers recent graduates or final year students a chance to develop into top technology professionals with a permanent contract in an international consulting company. Read on to find out how to begin an exciting journey in our Capgemini family! You may also find interesting stories in Finnish in the Talent section of our IT-trendit.fi site.
Applications open again in September.
We’ll help you to grow. And that’s a promise.
Are you a recent graduate interested in technology? In our graduate programme you have a chance to develop into a top technology professional with a successful career in an international IT consulting company.
Have you ever thought of becoming a….
- Digital developer guru?
- Big data superstar?
- Project management wizard?
- Service design virtuoso?
- IT security warrior?
- SAP magician?
Now is your chance! We are looking for a team of extraordinary individuals. You have recently graduated or are studying your final year of Master’s degree (Technology/Business), Bachelor’s degree (Technology) or similar. You have studied for example computer science and engineering, information networks, information and computer science or industrial engineering and management – or perhaps your degree is something else, but as a digital native you have learned these things in other areas of your life. Digitalization, user experience, cloud, insights & data, solution design or design thinking might be close to your heart. We welcome different fields of study as long as you have interest in technology and digitalization.
Show your passion and get selected!
In Capgemini Young Professionals Academy
- You will go through a structured graduate programme during the first six months of employment together with a group of other graduates who will start at the same time with you. This “YPA team” will be your safety net and first professional network across the company, and a great source of friends too.
- You will be working with and mentored by the best professionals in the field.
- You are given real business life challenges from the very beginning. From day one you will be working in a specific team with experienced colleagues, and in real client projects.
What do we expect?
- You might take pride in being called a (future) tech geek - or at least you are not afraid of working closely with them!
- You want to share your wisdom in client interactions (we all at Cap are consultants, after all!)
- You have what it takes to learn quickly
- You’re burning to show your skills in challenging client assignments
- You don’t crack under pressure in global working environment
- You are ready to work hard for your success
- And of course you are fluent in both English and Finnish
What do we offer?
- Permanent employment contract
- Cool colleagues and friendly working environment
- Strong start for a technology oriented career
- A tight network of talented individuals with whom to share your first steps in IT career
- Interesting development opportunities with mapped out career paths
- Opportunity to deepen your professional competence not only on training courses but also e.g. through our internal Hackathons
- Competitive compensation package including overtime payments
Based on your interests and study background we will find the right position for you. You will join a dynamic network of experts in our collaborative working culture. You will be part of a 180 000 strong global company, but will have freedom and responsibility on your own working area.